This is GOLDEN ONE ! what a jazz box and the tone is amazing ! It came to us as a b-stock because it has a small lacer crackle on the cut away ( see photo’s ) We got full warrantee and saw its only in the lacer so that’s why its bstock. Check the photo’s its a killer the flames and sunburst is amazing on the guitar. comes with the standard stuff from heritage!
Eagle Classic | Hollow Body Guitar
A serious contender amongst high-end hollow electric guitars — the Eagle Classic comes with a carved Sitka spruce top and carved figured maple back. Its timeless look is accompanied by sound qualities that celebrate the golden era of music.
A timeless archtop built to satisfy any player looking for a high-end jazz box. This guitar is crafted with a Sitka spruce top to bring more complex fundamentals and acoustic value. The clean, solid ebony fretboard and solid white binding offer an understated look. Two Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbuckers provide the diversity and tonal capabilities that any professional demands.
The Eagle Classic is quintessential Jazz guitar for any player’s collection. Well balanced and versatile, it’s a workhorse.
- Body Material: Spruce (Top) / Curly Maple (Body)
- Body Color: Antique Natural
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: 5-piece Curly Maple
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover, Gold (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Rosewood Adjustable Bridge with Finger Bail Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Single Bound Polished Ebony
- Strings: GHS Boomers 11-52
- Tuning Machines: Grover Super Rotomatics
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL